ok so I had my last period Feb 1-2 and im expecting it on March 2 since its a 28 day cycle

Instead I saw this heavy brown discharge on March 1 until March 4, today. it just ended an hour ago.

I had sex but he only thrusted 4 times. We were sure he didnt come in me but what about pre- cum? Is that sh*t possible? Help PLEASE..

Brown vaginal discharge is most often associated with old endometrial tissues. In other words, if your period is late you might get a brown, rather than red, discharge. It could also mean that for whatever reason during your last menstrual cycle the entire uterine lining failed to completely come off causing the next period to be brown. In some cases however there is cause for concern. Brown vaginal discharge can also be a symptom of cervical cancer, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), perimenopause, menopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, Chlamydia or vaginal warts. In addition to brown discharge if you are having pain, discharge that is watery or yellowish, depression, vaginal dryness, pain with intercourse, frequent urination, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, burning, itching, rash, hot to touch, mouth ulcers, and loss of appetite. I suggest going to your doctor for a quick check up and std testing to make sure everything is okay.

brown is old blood i have had that befor .. but if u dont see bright blood next u are pregnant..