Can I stop my period for a month by taking a douch?

how can i slow the flow of my menstration to have sex? thanks

DOUCHING:

I've never heard of being able to skip your period by using a douche. In fact, I don't recommend it. Douching too often can upset the pH levels of your vagina and cause yeast infections and other issues.

SLOW YOUR FLOW:

You can slow down the intensity of your monthly floe using an herbal product by Vitanica called "Slow Flow." The entire line of products by this company were made specifically for women by a woman doctor - Dr. Tori Hudson, ND

I have used this product for years.

I don't think that it's possible to stop your period by douching. I don't think it would be a good idea anyway--Guest mentioned that it can mess up pH levels and that's true. As for slowing your flow, I know that birth control pills can regulate your flow. I get nervous around herbal products because they're not tested by the FDA and there are counterindications that they don't know about. Keep us posted.