O.K i use tampons during my menstrual cycle. last month when i used tampon i accidently kind of scratched myself. it did hurt a little bit before but i didnt do anything about it as i was fine after wards. however today i started menstrual cycle as soon as i took my tampon out i had slight pain on right side. i don't really put finger inside my virgin due to scare of infections and recurrent UTI. so i did and i felt a bump on my right side of cervix and also a lil bump on the skin and i felt a slim skin bump line starting from the small bump on skin towards clitoris and my clitoris feels like have been scratched. i never knew i had this thing before as soon as i did this i started feeling pain on right side about between leg line and pelvic area. so i m assuming that's caused by that bump. does anyone know what it could be. because if its something serious i have see my nurse after menstrual cycle for exam. ???

yes you better go to a doc or nurse just to check the thing out !!!