I am very aware of my body due to being sexually active and always worrying that something is happening to me. Wellt his morning I woke up to find that I had a red bump on my lower labia. I went to the doctor and he told me ath it was just a pimple or an ingrown hair. I had unprotected sex two days ago and was wondering if the doctors diagnosis had been wrong could I have herpes?

Herpes is more like a blister and burns/itches when forming, and hurts a bit more when the blister eventually breaks and heals.

A boil would be red hard and hurt, as would a cystic pimple, like if you have a cystic pimple on your vace.

Also, a plain old cyst wouldn't seem to turn red or hurt.

so I am having a problem with a single bump . I would like to start by saying yes I shave but have not shaved in about 2-3 days, and I had this same problem in the exact same spot previously, about 6 months ago and a similar problem in the same region. This however is the first time I ever attempted to gently squeeze the area. I also would like to say I did have an HSV test done and it came back negative.

To give you details of the first bumps of terror.. I had a single "raw spot appear" on my clitoris that eventually became filled with a white pus or something of that sort, I freaked and went to my local planned parenthood. They did a culture on it able to pop it and get the white fluid out. The culture came back negative and they said they had and adequate amount of specimen. After thinking about it it was very possible that my pubic hair growing back had rubbed my clitoris raw causing the problem. At this time I also had not been sexually active for 4 months as I had just ended a relationship. (explains why I wasnt grooming!). This was in Feb of 2008.

Then in October of 2008 I had something appear.. almost looked like chaffed bump, slightly swollen. Once again literally a single spot. No clusters or bumps in any other area. No pain or itching, not on the clitoris but above it in the area where the vaginal lips part at the top of your vagina, right in the literal crease/point. After using neosporin on it, it seemed to clear up within about 3 days, it did before clearing up also appear to get a white head or cover on it.

So this Sunday evening (happy mothers day to me!) after using the restroom I went to wipe and felt a very slight pain when I touched the area that is l at the top part where the vaginal lips part. The same spot as the second bump. When I began to feel the area I could feel a small bump, probably about pea size. It was hard to tell if it was raised on the surface or beneath the skin since it was flesh colored. It seems to respond to neosporin as in the size decreased however after the neosporin it did seem itchy. After 24 hours (today) and 3 spaced out applications of neosporin and a warm shower it had a barely noticeable head, when i squeezed it a clear fluid came out slightly oily. Very similar to the oil that comes out of a facial zit when you pop it. No blood or pus came out. Now the area does appear red instead of pink/skin tone but it had not appeared red before squeezing. But after squeezing it does not seem to be itching or uncomfortable. Any ideas? What kind of infection/anything on the vagina would appear as literally a single bump, in the same spot? As mentioned above I had shaved about 2-3 days prior to Sunday. I look forward to some input and if there are any changes overnight I will be sure to reply with an update on the condition. I just cant keep running to planned parenthood as I am unemployed with no insurance and truly cant afford $75 to have it checked.