My skin is peeling on my vagina walls and it's sometimes raw where the skin is. i think it skin because it peels right off. It's very white! I also have white, chunky discharge. I have taken 5 different medications for a yeast infection. Do you think it's a yeast infection or it's something else?

i'm having this same issue. it's itchy, and the skin is peeling, and it's red inside and sometimes, where I had scratched accidently, it was very sensitive. Is there a treatment like a cream, or a pill? Can it be bought in stores like wal-mart,walgreens????

I too have just started experiencing this problem. At first I thought that I had an irregularly thick discharge but I soon realized that it was skin peeling from the inside of my vagina. The peeling leaves the skin highly inflammed and continuously itchy. I first noticed it about 3 weeks ago. I am sexually active and very worried about the possibility of an STD but am too embarassed to discuss it with my family doctor.

If anyone has any useful information or has an idea as to what the problem could be I would be very grateful!