Im experiencing burning sensation when urinating. Then i also experience pain in my lower quadrant of my abdomen or above symphysis pubis. Then im also worried because i still dont have my menstrual period for this month. I know, i am really irregular...then im having some yelowish-greenish discharge....im sacred
i also have a history of having a urinary tract infection.

Hallo,

You have to understand that pain caused by urination is not that rare and that many people experience it. The good news is that many causes are easily treatable. In most cases as you mention this is urinary tract infection. But there are still few more things that could cause you pain when you urinate. For instance, having herpes infection in your genital area will also cause problems of this kind. Is there a chance that you might have a yeast infection? The discharge that you have might also be caused by the yeast infection. You should try to get some antibiotics in order to try to treat this condition.

I hope that this helped a bit.

I too am having these symptoms w/the exception of menstrual cycle and any discharge. I have seen my OBGYN, Urologist, PCP, Surgeon and the "ass" doctor...NO-ONE seems to be able to tell me what's wrong. I've had a hysterectomy but the issue started prior to that and still I have this intermittent pain. (been about 3yrs now) WTF I want this pain to STOP!!! I have tried ice, heat, a tens machine, rocking, fl exercises for cramps and the only thing that helps is 1600mg of IBP. and it takes 5-7 hrs for the pain to finally go away. CAN SOMEONE HELP???

As it been determined what this is caused by? My girlfriend is in the exact same situation. She has seen all the same doctors and is seeing specialist now. I'm getting really nervous. I really hope you aren't in the same amount of pain she is.