Recently I have noticed a slight burning sensation while peeing. My urinary frequency hasn't increased and as far as I can tell, I have none of the symptoms of Urethritis. However, I did notice that when I have an erection due to obvious reasons, a clear liquid comes out of my penis. I'm pretty sure this is pre-cum. Also, I am a virgin and I've never had sex so this leaves the possibility of an STD aside. I masturbate once a day sometimes once in two or three days. Last but not least, I've had lower back pain for about 2.5 years now and have already had it checked but the doctor (who is the best orthopaedic in my country) just recommended several exercises to do. I notice that this back pain increases with the increase in frequency of masturbation.

Im a male, aged 19.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

Thank you.

Burning while you urinate and back pain can both be caused by frequent masturbation. I suggest you cut down on the masturbation so you're not in so much pain.

Hey,

Thank you for your help. I'm going to do so. There's not much of a possibility of my symptoms being anything else, right?

you are completely fine! Do not worry. You sound like you just masterbate too much. After you masturbate you urinate to push out all the sperm so there is no infection.

Take care and stay safe