Hi everybody! I have a problem and I don’t know what it is but maybe somebody does???!!! For two days now i have been experiencing a burning sensation while urinating and yet the urine has been cloudy and reddish and had a funny smell. Today I have already been to the toilet hundreds of times but did not urinate so much despite of an extreme urge! What could this be?

Your symptoms are typical UTI (Urinary tract inflammation) symptoms. UTI is an inflammation of the urethra caused by a bacteria and requires an immediate treatment. You should go to the doctor’s as soon as possible!!!

elset wrote:

[/quote Drink cranberry juice and your u.t.i. will go away!!!

I have noticed a burning sensation near the tip of my penis after ejaculation recently. Is ths signs of some type of STD?