Hi, I wanted to ask for advise.
Im having pain at end the when I urinates, i dont know if what Im trying to do is hold it back or just finish the urinating process.

And after that the pain go away and i can see blood clots. not too much but not less either not to worry me.

I believe that I may have my period soon but that I am not sure either as I have an irregular menstrual flow. I had intercourse couple of days before but didnt feel any pain after the 2 days while urinating.

Please help as I am freaked out of what is happening.

Thanks.

It is urinary tract infection- I found out I had it today and I had the same symptoms.

ciproflxacin tab 500/2times aday is the solution

Since we all think you are suffering from urinary tract infection here is what you need to do to get rid of it. It is infection which needs to be treated and this is something you can’t do on your own. So first thing you should do is to visit your doctor.

He will do some urine tests and analysis to determine and confirm the diagnosis. If he diagnoses you with UTI you will be prescribed antibiotics (Bactrim or Amoxicillin).

He will advise you to drink the entire course of antibiotics to prevent UTI from coming back. The painful and unpleasant symptoms will be gone in a few days. Also, increase intake of the fluids into your organism.  

i'm having the same symtoms. however the blood clots are almost like nothing an its real light.

i stated being afraid of peeing because of the pain and it oly lasts for like 10 secs and then its like normal.

It isn't necessarily a uti. I just got this and do not have bacteria. It is suggested by my ob to go to a urologist. This has to do w ureter, bladder and kidneys