Ok... so lately I've been having this pressure "down there".... but it's not lyk a good pressure... its more lyk a dull pain.... not to bad but enuf to where i notice it... can anyone help me?.... im a girl by the way

Hi there! Inflammatory bowel disease or any type of colitis can cause you dull pain. You should talk to your doctor about your symptoms. Dull pain can be the symptom of external environmental factors like stress, or a deeper, underlying health condition. Depending on where the dull pain is located, use either an ice pack or a heating pad. Ice packs can help if the cause of the pain is an inflammation; heating pads can help to relieve certain types of cramping pain.

it's not in my stomach.... it's in my vagina

Oh, that pain. Well, have you noticed any change in color, odor or amount of discharge from your vagina? Is your urination painful too? Any bleeding? It could be Bacterial vaginosis. This type of vaginitis results from overgrowth of one of several organisms normally present in your vagina, upsetting the natural balance of vaginal bacteria. Or it could be due to a yeast infection. A vaginal yeast infection is caused by the fungus Candida. You'll need prescription medication to treat trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis and atrophic vaginitis. If you know you have a yeast infection, you may use an over-the-counter medication specifically for yeast infections. I hope this will help you.

yeah.... and it kinda burns a lil bit wen i pee and more than normal discharge and i have this smell that i only seem to notice... my guy says that he dnt smell it but i always do.... so which does it sounds closest to?

o yeah and there's no bleeding..... but change n smell, color, and amount... and i have to pee more frequently now.... and it doesnt burn a lot but enuf to notice but it doesnt burn everytime i pee.... so yeah.... can u narrow it down anymore to wat it may b? thanx

Some foods, vitamin supplements and medications may cause smelly or color change in your urine, for example, asparagus causes an abnormal urine odor. But in your case, I'd say that you have a urinary tract infection. Antibiotics are the typical treatment for a urinary tract infection. But you can take steps to reduce your chance of getting a urinary tract infection in the first place. Some lifestyle prevention measures to lower your infection odds are: drink plenty of fluids, showers instead of tub baths, urinate when you feel the urge, some doctors suggest drinking cranberry juice regularly, cleanse the genital area before and after sexual intercourse, avoid using feminine hygiene sprays/scented douches because these may irritate the urethra, wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria around the anus from entering the vagina or urethra.