Hi Im currently a 19 year old female, ever since I was little I would get these horrrrrrrrrrible pains in my lower abdominal (similar to where menstrual cramps are) but when I'm not premenstrual. They come about three times a year, I have to curl up in a ball and lay there feeling like I'm dying. Most of the time these pains would come after I peed, and sometimes they felt like they were in my rectum as well. The most recent case was this shooting pain in both areas, they make me feel like I can't straighten out my spine, I literally had to hunch over for three hours even in the shower. There's no problem with diahrea, but colon cancer does run in my family (my mom just got pre-cancerous cells tooken out of her a few weeks ago). Also there's no chance I'm pregnant either. What could this possibly be?

Sounds to me like you have recurring pelvic infection or urinary tract infection. Pelvic infection is related to your genital organs. UTI is an infection that begins in your urinary system. Your urinary system is composed of the kidneys, urethra, bladder and urethra and each part of it can potentially get infected. Most of these infections involve the lower urinary tract —the symptom of this infection ;like the most common symptom of pelvic infection is pain in lower abdominal area that can reflect thought the whole area of your lower back. Women are at greater risk of developing a urinary tract infection than are men. A urinary tract infection limited to your bladder can be painful and annoying, but it’s treatable with antibiotics and you should go see your doctor.