Hello. I'm 23 year old student and I have decided to write a bit about one problem that’s troubling for quite some time now.
You see, before every exam I get these terrible problems with my bowels. I'm starting to suffer from really strong pains located in my lower abdomen and just recently I have found a small amount of blood in my stool. I have read some stuff about one irritable bowel syndrome and I have realized that I have some of the most common symptoms. I have also noticed some burning sensations on my tongue and I was just wondering could it be cause by this condition?
Thanks!

Hello. I was diagnosed with this strange condition called irritable bowel syndrome and I will tell you some stuff about it. Different names such as irritable colon, unstable colon, spastic colon or nervous colon are given to irritable bowel syndrome.
You see, I'm 100% positive that you have developed this disorder because I have almost the same symptoms.
The most common symptoms are pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting, gas and bloating and something you didn’t know- burning or purple-appearing tongue. I have talked with some people that have this problem and they told me that the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome by conventional medicine can be a distressing and frustrating experience for both patients and doctors. So I have started using some Chinese herbs and it relieved my symptoms a bit.

Burning sensation in the tongue is a vitamin deficiency.....start eating your peas.

It could be anemia - weak muscles, pallor, dark circles under eyes? I had "IBS" and a burning tongue and an ENT diagnosed it as LPR - a different kind of acid reflux. Look into that.