Hello Everyone,

I am a 36 year old guy.
I am suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) disease.
Can anyone tell me about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) treatment?
What I will make changes in my lifestyle?
What are the most successful treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What I have to make changes in my regular diet?
Is yoga is an excellent (and enjoyable!) way to manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? Can I do it?
What supplement I can take in IBS?
Please reply me.

Thanks. :'(

Hi! I read that before changing your diet, you shold keep a journal noting the foods that seem to cause distress. Then discuss your findings with your doctor. In many cases, dietary fiber may lessen IBS symptoms, particularly constipation. However, it may not help with lowering pain or decreasing diarrhea. Whole grain breads and cereals, fruits, and vegetables are good sources of fiber. High-fiber diets keep the colon mildly distended, which may help prevent spasms. Some forms of fiber keep water in the stool, thereby preventing hard stools that are difficult to pass. Doctors usually recommend a diet with enough fiber to produce soft, painless bowel movements. High-fiber diets may cause gas and bloating, although some people report that these symptoms go away within a few weeks.

I think diet is a big thing but that isn't always enough. You should talk to your doctor first before doing anything, a gastroenterologist is best.

There are some prescription products on the market for IBS.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web
addresses not allowed***

A diet high in soluble fiber, supplement with a good probiotic, food enzymes with meals, and a nutrient rich superfood (wild blue green algae) will allow for the gut to heal w/o any medications. Exercise and meditation are also very effective for managing IBS. Simple things like chewing one's food well, avoiding red meat and sugar, drinking lots of pure water are also very useful.