I noticed that every time I would go, it felt as though my bowel movements were incomplete. The stool would pass normally for a bit and then suddenly it would stop and I could feel a full/stuck-ness in the upper rectal area and no matter how hard I strained (though I tried not to) nothing would come out; it felt as if there was some kind of "plug" that stopped any more stool from passing, though I still felt the urge. I'm quite certain that I was (and am) not constipated because my stools would generally be firm to soft and bowel movements would be pretty regularRegular insulin (every day, every other day). I try to eat high-fiber and laxativesLaxative overdose
Laxative fiber
Laxative gentle suppositories didn't help. Even when I had occasional watery stool/diarrhea, I would only go about half to 3/4 what I normally would and then I would feel the "stuckness" and nothing more would come. It also felt as though the rectal openning was becoming narrower (i even noticed it became more difficult to flatulate). There was no blood in stool and generally not too much pain but a lot of discomfort; it felt as though I was in the middle of an interrupted bowel movement for up to hours afterwards.

Since the onset of this problem i have developed acne all over my face and back ...
Please help

Wow, I'm having the exact same problem.. I was afraid there might be some kind of obstruction in the colon, but after seeing proctologist and gastroentorologist - they've diagnosed me with Irritable bowel syndrome which I find hard to believe (it's been going on for about a month now).

I've been told to do colonoscopy if I wanted to be sure, but I'm giving it some more time to see if anything changes on it's own.

However, if you have the opportunity , it's best to  consult with someone asap and do the required tests to know what you're dealing with.

Do the SCD diet, it will heal your irritable bowel symptoms and although I have not been diagnosed by a doctor with irritable bowel I had issues with rectal pressure and went on the SCD diet and it healed me. SCD diet heals irritable bowel and rectal pressure.

Have you find a solution for it