Hi i went to the doctors the other day because i have been having constant abdominal discomfort in my lower left side abdomen. I also have noticed blood on toliet paper every now and then but i am positive it is from a fissure because of the burning sensation from the cut. The Doc ordered a CBC im guessing to check for anemia? Everything came back perfectly fine and normal. So now im wondering what 2 do? I still have constant lower left abdominal discomfort (gets worse after meals) and no answer for whats causing it? I think I may look for a Gastro Doc this week.. Im 21 yrs old 6'0 150, im in real good shape but have been nervous i might have colon cancer. Any help would be GREAT thanks.
Jason

A lot of different things can contribute to this. It could be inflammatory bowel disease, a muscle pull. There are several different tests that only a physician can do to determine something like this. Unless you have a history of colon cancer or inflammatory bowel disease, your probably not at high risk. Go see a GI doctor.

İ think you have irritable bowel syndrome