I had to learn irritable bowel syndrome is a common disorder of the intestines. Unfortunately, I had to learn this problem with irritable bowel syndrome is affecting perhaps 20% of the adult population, so I am the one as well. I have to say in my case that leads to pain, gassiness, bloating, and changes in bowel habits. However, I have to ask if anyone could tell me more about this problem. I would like to hear what you could tell me about problem with irritable bowel syndrome.

First, I am going to say that symptoms include constipation, diarrhea, or a painful but unsuccessful urge to move the bowels. That is extremely important to obtain an accurate diagnosis before trying to find a cure for problem with irritable bowel syndrome. However, you have to say many diseases and conditions share common symptoms. That is why, if you treat yourself for the wrong illness or a specific symptom of a complex disease, you may delay legitimate treatment of a serious underlying problem. This means the greatest danger in self-treatment may be self-diagnosis, so I hope you are diagnosed by your doctor. By combining thousands of connections between signs, symptoms, risk factors, conditions and treatments, your doctor might get right diagnosis. I could say that irritable bowel syndrome has been called by many names colitis, mucous colitis, spastic colon, spastic bowel, and functional bowel disease. I think you should also know IBS causes a great deal of discomfort and distress, but it does not cause permanent harm to the intestines. Between this, IBS and does not lead to intestinal bleeding of the bowel, serious organic diseases or to cancer as some people might think.