can a woman's breast one become bigger than the other

Dear Paula

That's perfectly normal. Almost every woman has unequal breast size. Rarely you will come across a symmetry. However if the difference is huge, please consult a doctor

One of my breasts is getting 3 times bigger than the other ! I am having lots of other problem since I had skin cancer removed on the side of the breast. I have been to 3 surgeons and they will not help me ! Crying

I have seen 3 plastic surgeons and they will not help me ! It is pulling my neck and face ,throat and voice box. I can't talk for very long nothing will come out. I had skin cancer on the upper chest removed about 4 in. Circular . And I'm in very much pain for 2 years now. Even went in the ambulance 2 times with the pain ! Don't know what to do.

Hello Debra
Really sorry to read about your case. Cancer is a devastating disease, not to mention medication itself is painful. From your description it appears that the Cancer is spreading. Breast is a soft tissue by itself and even a minor injury or infection can spread very fast.

May I humbly suggest that you follow doctor's advice - chemo/surgery whatever they might recommend. In the long run your own WILL power will help you fight this disease. Many women have survived this disease, I am sure you too will thrive. Sending my prayers and healing vibes. Love and light

Aushi