HELP!! I am 20 years old and for the past couple of years my right breast has been bigger than the left one. Its very noticable and its holding me back from various things in my life like wearing certian clothing etc. I know I shouldnt be but I am very embarrassed about this and have not been to my GP for this reason! Is anyone in the same situation or can give me some advice?

Its actually really normal and common.

Every girl has one breast bigger than the other, some more noticeable than others!

Including me.. Theres really nothing you can do about it, but dont feel ashamed! Its normal! :)

Thanks for your reply! I know its normal and common but because its so much bigger I cant help but think there is something wrong. I dont feel ashamed just embarrassed. :)

i also have the same problem my right breast is litl bit bigger than left one.....before reading this i thought that i am the only one having this problem and was really scared thinking it is abnormal but now i got the relief feeling that it is common among most of women........thanks for sharin

my left is not even a cup and right is a d cup , you can get bras that have a pocket in them so you can wear a prothesis , this helps with confidence and what you can wear and go and see a gp just to be safe and rule out anything else xx

Hi.. You shouldn't be feeling odd since its not a problem only for you, but for 70% of the girls & women. Most people feel shy and they won't ask this out, but its the fact. One of the user replied to the same question that they use one sided pad. If you want to follow this, you can do. But there is nothing to fear in this. Hope this cheers you. Thanks.