at first I thought why my breast was growing?? so then the one boob was bigger than the other much fuller, while the other's nipple was lower than my left breast... I'm going for a mamogram soon to see whats wrong. is it possible to have cancer if its known in your grandmother..??

Hi Darlface! Everyone develops differently, and it's normal for the two sides of our bodies to be a little different from each other. We humans aren't as evenly proportioned as we appear at first glance. It's quite common for girls to have different-sized breasts or nipples, especially as they develop during puberty. Everyone's different, and no two women's breasts will look exactly the same. I found that hereditary breast cancer only accounts for 5%-10% of all breast cancer cases involving inherited gene mutations. Hereditary breast cancers often occur in younger women and involve both breasts. I hope that your mammogram will go just fine. Take care.

Well last time the docter checked out my breasts and said its normal for my breast to be like that, but it then became two thumbs apart, and now as I look at it its back to normal, Both breasts is a size bigger, I was a a 36 C for two years now upuntil now its now 38 C

Hi Darlface! I'm glad everything turned out just fine. As for the size of your breasts, bigger is better XD you should be happy about it.