I'm a 21 year old girl and my right breast is majourly bigger than my left, a few cup sizes I would say and it's very noticeable. I know everyone's breasts are not the same size but mines are dramatically different. It affects all aspects of my life and I'm embarrassed about it aswell as being embarrassed about going to a doctor. Is anyone else in the same situation or been in the same situation?

Guess what!? I have the same thing going on with me. When I started developing at 13 my right breast did not grow like my left one did. By the time they stopped growing my right breast was 2 cup sizes smaller than my left. I was extremely embarrassed and I would use padding on my left side to just look normal in my clothes. I was so embarrassed about it I went to see a plastic surgeon when I was 17, my mom was with me. I needed to fix it! Thankfully my insurance covered the operation since I was not 18 yet, and they classified it as a "deformity". I only paid 150 dollars for the surgery. I got an implant in my left breast and it evened things out. Don't feel bad. You are not alone. If it bothers you that bad, see if you can talk to a plastic surgeon about your issue, and see what he says? 

Hello! I'm 16 and just had a baby I have always had this problem since I started getting them at 8 . I know kinda young but my left is horribly smaller than my right I heard it was normal o be kindof off but mine are way off . my grandmother works in the breast cancer pavilion at a hospital but she says she sees this all the time that it is normal it can however make your risks for breast cancer a lot higher Han normal in your smaller breast so be sure to check everyday . she said her friend who is a breast doctor says that it is just a hormonal imbalance to talk to my physician and see if there is anything that van be done well we tried that and nothing so if there is anything that anyone knows please update me in this forum . I'm sorry bout ur issue I feel ur pain and I hope that this little bit of info was a little bit of help

Girl, I am fifty my right has always been bigger, no need for implants, good thing is they don't lay flatwheni am on my back. Fly with it! They only prefer one over the other, Make it the fav. You will be fine!

My right breast is also bigger than my left breast and am really scared

Hi my right boob is also way bigger than the left. I ALSO have pectus excavatum but I don’t think that’s the major reason why the right one is bigger. I took pictures of my back and noticed my right side/shoulder/arm is just generally bigger.. this is my dominate arm and I guess you could say my left arm is pretty weak. My point is, maybe lifting dumbbells targeting the chest area on the left side, also training the shoulders and the left arm to grow and be bigger. Idk that’s my problem I’m pretty sure. I went to the radiology center & No signs of breast cancer or cysts or anything. I’m 22 and 110-120 pounds. My weight fluctuates & I think how I eat and how weak my left side is, has a lot to do with the size of the right. And my pectus. I try to wear halter tops or higher collar tops or I take time to find the perfect bra to even them out better. I’m gonna start working out my left pec muscle to see if maybe this will help.