It has been a while I feel abdominal discomfort on the left lower stomach area. In fact it just started with abdominal discomfort and first I thought I have some stomach problems or some digestive difficulties but the truth is I feel ok when I eat and am not having any bowel movements problem it is all regular. And than lately I actually figured out that I have persistent fatigue and pressure and bloating in my abdomen. I also have bladder difficulties and digestive problems and now there's even some vaginal bleeding for no reason meaning out of my period. And when I reconsider the facts I remember that it's been a while I was ignoring pain during intercourse. But all this time I feel this pain as left lower abdominal discomfort and don’t have any idea what could this be.

I am the one that has survived ovarian cancer. I am the lucky one for my ovarian cancer was recognized on time. I had… kind of a half-hysterectomy; my right ovarian cancer was removed. I actually had the same symptoms like yours but I was lucky enough to go and check the first symptoms with my doc. and at the first time for the digestive and bladder problem I had no idea it could be ovarian related so according my experience I would advice you to have medical control and to do an ultrasound and I know that you could be surprise with this answer but it is common that the symptoms you have described are usually confused with some other disease. I also went through chemo and through all the changes that comes along with chemo and all that discomfort but now after almost three years of my ovarian cancer treatment I feel pretty much ok. The most important is to get diagnosed on time so the chances are much bigger to beat the disease.

I am having the same issues as Caroljean, the lower abdominal discomfort, persistant fatigue and bloating in the afternoons/evenings, constantly feeling like I have to urinate and the digestive problems. I have had a complete hysterectomy in 1996 so to start bleeding now is scary. What is this?