I've noticed before that my left breast is bigger than my right, but it wasn't that much bigger so I didn't really think anything of it. It's just like one arm being a little longer than the other one right? until recently... maybe the last couple of weeks, or over the past 2 months, i've noticed that my left one just keeps getting bigger and the right one stays the same... and the left one hurts aloooot too... does anyone know why?

Depending on your age, It is natural to have one breast develop at a different rate to another, they won't grow perfectly symmetrically, but should even out more or less. Whilst they are growing they should be a bit tender unfortunately!. (of course, every woman has one breast bigger than the other! they will never be totally the same.)

Wow I have the same problem pretty much..My left breast was always a little bigger than the right but over the past week it's become wayy more noticeable, like a B compared to an A...and i have pains in my left breast, too. I'm 17 so i'm hoping they might still even out but i have no idea so i'm scheduling an appointment with an ob/gyn so i'll let you know if i find anything out!

Well i wish i could help you,but i have a problem of my own.Since my breast started growing at 13 one has been flat while the other was a b cup.Now i'm 19 and after i had my son i have a d cup and the other is still flat.Dr.s don't know why so don't worry about a little difference.I've lived like this for 6 yrs. Very frustrating.hope you find a good answer!!!

I completely understand what you are all going through. I have the same problem with breast development. I have been struggling with with my right breast being 2 cup sizes larger than my left. I have resorted to using pads on the left side to mask the difference. It is very humiliating for me. All of the doctors i have seen say that it is just because my breast buds in my left side have not grown. None think that additional hormones to make it grow will help. They feel that it will make them grow but keep the difference in sizes. what good is it to have even larger breasts with such a large difference in size. it would just be harder to hide. just know... you are not alone. i know it has helped me to know im not alone.
if you can.. most suggest a breast augmentation. im considering it.

I was about 13teen when I noticed my breast were different sizes.I figuered when I got older they would even out.Well I gave birth 2 my first son and still the same,I even breast fed,but still kept the same problem.Now im 28 with 3 kids and have a 38 cup on the right and a 32a on the left.I also have 2 pad my bra to even them out and I hide the padding from my husband!I feel embarresed to show my body to my husband(who says i have a beautiful body)bless him,but it feels good to know that there is others out there with the same problem.Even though there is no cure without surgery.If i could go get a breast augmentation I would,but I guess I have to deal with it like I always have!

:-( :-( :-( my One bOob is bigger then Other im 22 yrs Old kindly tell me hOw can i wOrk On it tO equal i m lOoking fOr sOme advice nOt OperatiOns etc please tell me

can't offer the solution other than to advise you to buy a bra that you can put gel fillers or 'chicken fillets' into and then fill OOnly one side. but i like your style!! at least you have a sense of humor about it ;-)

WoW! i didn't believe that there were women in this world with the same problem as me. but since the age of 13teen i noticed my right breast was alot bigger than the left so i told my parents. i visited a doctor who told me that it was a hormonal imbalance and that i just needed to exercise a little more and watch my diet but i am now a 24yr old young woman and nothing have changed. i agree it is embarrassing and uncomfortable but until someone can come up with another solution than surgery we all will have to continue padding up. someone could atleast invent some sort of special padding for the smaller breast to stimulate the oestrogen hormone for quicker growth or something!!! 8-|

well i have the same issue my left is soo much smaller than my right breast its worrying me my right breast is always growing but my left is just taking its time, my right breast is a cup size D while my left breast cup size is a B - C im reallt scared that i might have a proberlem since im right handed and doo everything with my right but in havent got the problem with the right its the left. please help!!! oh and im 13 years old 14 in january 12th.

wow me to my left is bigger than the right but my left one dont grow and it dont realy hurt

I am a bit relieved to know that i am not the only one with this particular problem. I am 18 years old and I have noticed in the past that my right breast was slightly bigger than my left which i didn't give much concern to since a lot of my friends told me that its normal. However, when i got pregnant it seemed that my right breast kept growing while the other stayed the same size. I thought that it was just producing more milk than the other or something which is pretty much what my doctor told me too when i asked him about it. Well, now my concern has grown for now my right breast is nearly 2 cup sizes bigger than my left. I don't think this is normal at all and it is kind of embarassing since it is now almost noticable through my clothes. I have no idea what the cause of this is since i've seen that there are other women who have the same problem most who havnt even gotten pregnant, and it's obviously not normal. I'm hopeing that surgery isn't the only way to fix this for there is no way i can afford something like that any time soon...

I just lost 10 pounds and out of no where I notice that my right side is now a lot smaller then the left which was SOOO weird because just a few months before it was just slightly different! I find it annoying because no so long ago it was normal! But I also find it funny too.

OMG im soooooooooo glad becuz i though i was odd for havin this my right is slightly bigger then the other and stick out my bra a lil but not that noticble.... thank u evry 1 this has gave me reassurance that im not alone xxxx

IM 17 YRS OLD AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM BUT GOOGLING IT UP AND COMING HERE TO THIS WEB SITE HAVE MADE ME MORE CONFIDENT WITH IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH IT...MY RIGHT BREAST IS LIKE 2 CUPS BIGGER THAN THE LEFT ONE AND WEN I HAVE ON CLOTHES YOU CANT REALLY TELL BUT IT BOTHERS ME BEACUSE I KNO ITS LIKE THAT AND IM SCARED TO TELL MY MOTHER BEACUSE I DNT WANT TO FEEL EMBRASSED ABOUT IT.