Hi, I am a sports man and I need brief answer on this question. I had some problems with allergies and I was prescribed with Allegra D. So, I am taking this medication at the time I am writing this. Problem is that I have drug test tomorrow and I am not sure will they see Allegra in it. Can Allegra D affect a drug test?

I was curious because of you so I started my own search on the net. And guess what, I didnt find anything about Allegra D in drug test. It seems that Allegra does not affect drug test. Since, I am not an expert; there is high possibility that I am wrong. Maybe you should talk to your trainer about this.

I took a drug test on Monday, I was told it was positive for methamphetamine. This is because of the pseudoephedrine Allegra D has in it. A more comprehensive test will will determine by the metabolites if it actually meth or a decongestant. I hope this helps.