Bf was a heavy Coke, herion , and meth. User he hit bottom rock he has been 6 months sober and got his coin from AA meetings, Lately he met a friends that's been giving him adderall and I know right when he came in the house he was different he has becoming to like them and want them and super lazy as f**k and depressed when he is not on them? He is 28 is this bad or yes what is he doing??? I just want to lmao he always has to be High????

Yes Adderall is a drug. It is basically professional grade methamphetamine. When he is lazy and depressed he is going through withdrawals. You should have him look into kratom, it is a natural herb and it gives you a energy and mood boost and makes you generally feel good. I would recommend looking into that to help him get off with little or no withdrawals. Otherwise he will probably keep using. Harsh truth but I used to be a drug addict.