It seems that drug testing and experimenting is one of the few things I am really good at. I have been suffering from respiratory allergies ever since I was a kid, and I guess you know what season is the worst for me. When we add animal's hair allergy to the story well, you could say that I have an interesting life. Anyway, I intend to try Claritin D and I hope you can tell me something about it.

It does help with respiratory allergies (runny nose, sneezing, sinus issues like congestion, pressure etc). This drug is a mixture of anti histamine and decongestant (provides nasal drainage). I guess you are already familiar with the mentioned terms and with the fact that this type of medication could be differently effective for the users (you will find how effective after the use). As for side effects they are more or less common for this medication group.