Oh my God! I didn't know that sinus infection can be so hard to take. I have sinus infection that causes pressure in my head. I have congestion in my nose. My head hurts a lot. I would like to try out some kind of treatment. I have Allegra. Can it work for sinus infection and pressure?

Well it seems that prescribed antihistamines such as Allegra and Loratadine do not dry out the mucosa. You may try to add some decongestant like Allegra-D or Claritin-D if your congestion is so severe. Also you can increase daily fluid intake, use steam to inhale, and you can use some pain killer for the head.

Hello there,

I have major problems when it comes to the allergies and sinus infections and at first I was using all possible medications and of course I was combining them to find the best possible solution, because there is no one medication that can solve all your problems when it comes to the sinus infections.

Later on my mother started to prepare me mix of chamomile and mint tea and I was inhaling the steam and believe it or not this was helping more than any other medication. So maybe you could try the same thing and maybe you will discover that it helps a lot. I don’t have better solution, but I am quite satisfied for the moment.