I am currently on probation and only have eight months left I went to a doctor to loose weight and he gave me a pill. This pill made me feel like i was using meth so i took a drug test and it came out amphetamines was in this pill. My brother suggested hydroxycut instead but what i am reading i wanted to know if it also contains ingredients that will show up on a drug test as amphetamines or any thing else. I don't want to blow my probation to loose weight.

Thanks

The answer to your question is no. There was Ephedra  for a while, which is a precursor to amphetamine, but it isn't an amphetamine but now there is an updated hydroxycut. But I am surprised that your doctor gave you a pill to help you to lose weight. You should seek other opinion because there are healthier ways of losing weight.

First you could join the gym. You can hire a personal trainer to help you get started with the basics and to discuss with him your diet and your goals. After this the only thing you need is to be persistent and patient. The results will come gradually and not only that you will lose some weight but you will be full of confidence. And the most important thing there is no way to blow out on your drug test because there will be no pills in your life.

Let me know how this sounds to you. 

Obviously that one is an Over the Counter and is nothing like the latter mentioned drug of your choice. You won't , of course get buzzed on that one if thats your real question,obviously!!!

that wasn't even part of the question being asked.

Thanks you so much

Your a pretentious as****e

My my my!!! What language. You have to look past the opinions offered and reflect on the circumstances at hand. Many people deal with weight issues but for most it is difficult to find the perfect workout regime that will work for them. Especially depending on how over weight you may be. Therefore many can find proper consultation through weight loss physicians. As far as the injections and the pills their ingredients will vary as well as containing ingredients that may come up on a urinalysis test.

If you're prescribed something by a doctor, probation can't violate you for it.

This is not true! I am on probation and I got violated for prescription Adderall and xanax, not even being taken as much as prescribed. The law can do whatever they want, especially when it Mae's them money

Actually yes they can simply because it's in your system and you could be using it to cover up actual abuse....and that comes from the man that used to be my probation officer who's had many people try that exact trick

I've been on parole for about half a year now and I regularly have to submit to drug screening. A few months ago, I had just started taking hydroxycut for a few days. (Side note: I don't so drugs!) When I submitted my urine, I somehow tested positive for methamphetamine. I was then directed to go to the district office immediately for a follow up exam and tested negative after the second exam. My parole officer said he'd never seen anything like it. I bought my hydroxycut bottle off amazon from a reputable vendor with tons of positive feedback. I don't know if it was the hydroxycut, or just a screwed up drug screening but for the remainder of my sentence, I do not intend on using any weight loss supplements.

I genuinely hope this reply helps someone say out of unnecessary trouble.

That's not true, I was prescribed Phetermine and was violated for pos for meth... Though I proved it was my duet pills, they made me quit taking them

I also have taken Hydroxycut and showed up positive for amphetamines. I do not do drugs. If you have to take a drug test lose weight some other way but don't use Hydroxycut because you will not pass the test.