does suboxone show up on drug tests and if so how long after will it be not detectabile

I need to know how suboxone will show up on a drug test. being tested in 5 days Help!

No it doesnt not show up in urinalysis. Sorry this is late,but just saw it. hope you went ahead and got the urinalysis.

no my probation officer told me she liked suboxone because if someone show up positive for opiates she knows they took something besides the suboxone because subs don't show up.

Guest wrote:

dontknow wrote:

Hey. It is detectable! Its going to show up as a painkiller basically. It takes around 72 hours for the suboxone to leave your system, depending on the dose. I would just tell the person making you take the test that you were put on a pain medicine from a doctor and have the doctor who is giving you the suboxone back that up. Thats what i did and it worked. Good luck!

It does not show up on the standard 5-drug urine test. The only opiates that will show up on this common test are Codeine (not Hydrocodone), Morphine, and Diacetylmorphine (Heroin). I have read varying reports about Oxycodone (Oxycontin, "Oxycotton"), but in my opinion that would not show up unless they did a specific test for it.

suboxone definitely does not show up on drug tests. i read all of these comments while waiting to get a drug test and didnt know what to believe. ive had 2 done since then and they were both clean. hope this can help someone. . :-D

I have been taking Subs for over a year now every day, Just tested totally clean, The answer is definately, positively, 100% NO it will not.

I took 3 standard 10 drug test and suboxone doesn't show up

Can the doctor that prescribes suboxone test u for it?

can suboxone be detected from a swab test? :'( :'(

:D I am very glad to hear this info on suboxone, I was worried about taking a drug screen and failing it. Thank You so much for your answer!!!!!!

To all those who didn't know suboxone is now being tested for in a new instant-test and can also be tested for in a specifically requested lab test. I know this from experience. I am in a drug court program in NY state that just started testing for the substance around May of 2008. So for those that are using the substance, you better be careful or the consequences could be very bad. Trust this bulletin, I kid you not.

I had to take a probation drug test last month, July 2008. My probation officer told me today I need to bring proof of my two opiate prescriptions when I come in next week. I took Hydrocodone 7.5 for 2 days for a root canal (same day I was tested) and hadnt taken the suboxone in 3 days
(when testes). She did do a more extensive test because she said anyone that claims to take prescriptions automatically gets the more extensive test, (which costs $10.00 more).

FYI, these drugs DO show up on probation drug tests. Dont know about employer tests, but probation IT DEFINATELY DOES show up.

thank you guys so much. you really saved me. i believe they don't show up on a standard drug screening.

Thanks