Hi! I have one question about epidural. I’m in eight month and I would like to take epidural during delivery but I’m not informed well about it. So, can you tell me can an unborn baby be effected by an epidural? Maybe it’s a silly question but I’m worried about that.

Your question is not silly at all. Many women worry that epidural may harm their babies. That’s normal. But you don’t need to worry because epidural can not hurt your baby. That is for sure. Epidural just can slower progress of labor. And it can give you a bad headache after delivery.

Just want to say this everyone has there own opintion on this .I have had 2 kids and withmy first one i have gotton the epidural and everything went so smooth and reat no pain ..Now with my daughter i had one to and the anitegi was placing it wrog in my back and i kept telling him it hurts an it feels like your scaping my spine well after i had gotton out of the hospital i could not hardly move my back was killing so bad ..well its been almost a year and i have tons of scre tissue built up and y spine is now twisted in a not and currently in the prosces of sewing this anti doc cuz i had asked him to stop somthing was not right ill deal with the pain well didnot work that way so there for the rest of my life im must up

an epidural can slow your baby's heart rate