Please, I need some good advice. My 4 months baby didn’t poop for five days. I’m worried a lot. I’m breastfeeding. What can I give to my baby? I heard that camille tea can help? Did anybody give to baby this tea? Tell me does camille tea work for baby constipation?

Yes. That’s a good idea. Because chamomile tea can help this discomfort and it does no harm to the baby. You can try. Just put a chamomile tea bag in hot water. Giving a once of this tea a few times a day. If not help, maybe you should call a pediatrician.

Giving your baby a chamomile tea is always a good idea. I think that chamomile tea can always win against a modern medicine, in so many different aspects. It is one of the natural remedies so for sure it can help your baby coping with constipation and colicky pain as well. But if I can suggest you, avoid chamomile tea in those bags, because you should be aware that in those tea bags such as possible trace amounts of metal in it, and also, it can cause an allergic reaction in your baby. So, if you are giving your baby a chamomile tea, choose a natural one. 

Hi there,
Five days is a long time for babies not to poop. The constipation your baby is lasting too long if you ask me. Chamomile is definitely the remedy that could help your baby. Chamomile contains anti spasmodic properties that help with the constipation and other gastric conditions like gas. Have you noticed the bloating in your baby’s stomach? Chamomile tea will relax and smooth the muscles that are found in the intestines and there for it will allow the poop to pass easier. You have to understand that your baby might be in much pain so you have to get rid of the constipation as soon as you can. I hope this helped a bit.

Best wishes,
Marco