Hello, my friends. My wife and I have a few months old baby. My wife would like us to travel somewhere. I am little worried about the baby and if she can travel. I would really like to know how old a baby should be for flying. Is there any limitation? I will appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hi, there. You shouldn’t worry a lot. If your baby is checked up regularly at the doctor’s, then you don’t need to worry. Flying is not less safe for babies than for adults. My friends’ baby was only one month old when she flew for the first time in her life. Of course, they checked first with their pediatrician. You should consult yours before you go on a road. Make sure that everything is all right with your baby. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello. I agree with all that is said here. I flew with my baby when she was only five months old. You should only make her chew while ascending and descending. Bring some milk or her favorite juice. This will keep her occupied. I hope I’ve helped you a little. In any case, consult with your pediatrician about your baby traveling by plane. Please, let me know how the flight went through. Safe trip!