Hello, folks. My wife and I have just brought to this world a beautiful baby. I won’t tell you how happy we are. We would like to know what bath products we should use for our newborn baby. We would appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you for all your help. Bye!

Hi, there. You have asked a good question. Baby skin, especially newborn skin, is very sensitive. One should be careful what uses. Usually water is enough, but from time to time a little amount of soap can be used. Soaps should be mild. They can contain coconut, olive or palm oil. There can be herbal extracts like calendula. Pediatricians recommend avoiding antibacterial soaps. After bathing, you can use some body lotion containing saturated oils. Those would be coconut or sesame, even herbs like calendula or arnica. Some babies are sensitive to this, so you should be careful.

Hi, there. I think that you should avoid baby bubble baths. Many of them contain harmful materials. They destroy baby’s superficial bacteria that protect her skin. This can even cause urinary tract infections or vaginitis in babies. FDA ordered that bubble baths for babies contain warning labels. Shampooing is conditioned by the amount of baby’s hair. Avoid products that contain TEA or DEA. You can consult an expert about this. Bye!

I had a problem with the bath cosmetics, that i bought from a hypermarket. I`m from Andorra, and my daughter Maria had an cancer inducted by a bath product. I went from town to town, and no one couldn`t help my little angel. I was lucky when a dr from Barcelona, Antonio Famagusta discover that the alergy is inducted by a parasite from a cosmetic company. I sue them .. but i-m to small for that mafia. Also Dr Famagusta helped me with Natural Bath Products.

:!:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

It all depends on your choice but the most important thing is to ensure you use one product at a time. I use Chicco products and it's very nice on my boy's skin