i lost my virginity about 5 or 6 days ago and since then i started feeling cramps (or what feels to be cramps), feeling like i'm gonna throw up, and a change in apetite. My boyfriend and I used a condom though and i'm wondering if i'm pregnant or if the stress is just delaying my period. help me please?

doubtfully..if you used the condom correctly you should be ok, you're probably stressing over nothing. Are you sure the condome didnt break? If it did, then you could be pregnant. But if the condom was used correctly, then you're not.

It must be the stress, because it is way too early to be having any signs of pregnancy and there is not much chance if you correctly used a condom

most likely you're stressing out, but your period should be on its way, and if it comes then you're safe. if it doesnt, then you might be pregnant, consult a doctor if this happens