so me & my boyfriend had sex for the first time a few weeks ago. it's supposed to be my time of the month now,but it's just taking
a while to come. I'm suuuper worried. We did use a condom,but one time we didn't and it just bairley went in. before he tried,he wiped off all his precum,but yet again i'm worried I could get pregnant from his precum. do periods come on all different times due to your hormones? i think mine might be not comming due to stress. i've had some signs of my period,like PMSing,Having a poor diet,Acne,but no cramps. could having sex
for the first time throw off my period? Please please please help me!! :cry:

Girl, stop and take a breath. You're stressing out yourself and stress is known to change one's menstrual cycle (period). Take a home pregnancy test to ensure that you're not conceived. You're stressing TOO MUCH. Your body may also be adjusting its hormonal balance to accommodate these new experiences. So, stop stressing and continue to practice safe sex.