Now, I know that there is always a possibility, and I don't need to hear that. And the internet is not a doctor; I plan on seeing one this weekend if AF doesn't show up by then because I am paranoid and cannot get pregnant.

So here is a brief timeline of the events:

Sept. 12- Last period started
Sept. 16-17 (I don't remember)- Last period ended
Oct. 1st- had sex, the boyfriend ejaculation twice. Used lubricated condoms plus normal lube, checked every time for holes, found none.
Oct. 2nd- Had sex once, ejaculated once. Used the same condoms plus the same lube, checked for holes, found none.
(Both dates I had sex are after my estimated ovulation times, but of course I can't be sure)
Oct. 13- Period due (according to my normal cycle)
Today- still missing.

I know, it's not even been a week since my last period, and within the past few months, my normally regular-to-the-hour period has been pretty irregular (one month it was the regular 32, one month is was 28, I remember I was 2 weeks late in February but it did indeed come). But I can't help but feel anxious. I'm still in high school, but I go to a prep school where I don't think anyone's gotten pregnant (if they have, they've aborted it but I'm sure that it's a very rare occurrence) and I'm from a family where education is extremely valued. For me to become pregnant like this.. I'd feel a little like Bristol Palin (not that I'm a fan of her or her mother at all).

Speaking of prep school, I think I've been doing everything that could possibly delay a period: I've been extremely stressed out within the past few weeks due to an overload of work, I've been drinking LOTS of caffeine (something I never do), been going to bed at 2 in the morning some nights, and zonking out at 9:30 on others. I've been skipping meals, eating more meals than I normally do, and eating lots of sugar, which I'm sure is awful for me. I also have a thyroid problem which causes my weight to shift between 80-100 lbs. regularly (I'm very small, and 17 years old), and I hear that thyroid problems can alter cycles as well. So, all in all, there are SO many things that could delay AF and even perhaps cause it to be skipped.

I took a test yesterday morning, and it came out negative. I took the ClearBlue Digital, because it's the easiest to read but I hear it's not the most reliable? Although from what I hear, the main issue with those are false positives, which I didn't get. If it doesn't come by the end of the week I'll pick up a First Response because those are apparently the most accurate, and head over to the local PP for a blood test.

I'm not on BC, I never have been. My boyfriend lives out of town and came home for the weekend, and we are always very careful about condoms and such. Since he's not home much, I haven't really been looking into the pill (though after this, FOR SURE I'm talking to my doctor). I don't have any side effects from pregnancy that I know of, I'm always very tired and I don't feel any more or less tired than usual.

Bottom line is, we used condoms, made sure they didn't break or leak and were very careful with cleanup. There was some foreplay, but there's maybe a .00000001% chance that some precum got on me; it was mostly kissing and touching through the clothing, and no rubbing, even with underwear on. As soon as it starts getting even close to sex, the condom goes on. And afterwards, I even had him shower right after the first run, before we had sex the second time that one day, being the paranoid person I am.

(I don't believe the whole "condoms have tiny holes we can't see" load of bull. They're watertight, and water molecules are larger than sperm cells. If it leaks, it leaks, but if it doesn't, the only way that the sperm would be on the exterior of the condom is if it were directly put on it either by accidentally touching the outside of the condom with an "unwashed hand" so to speak, or if there was cum somewhere on me.. We always have a condom on with lube whenever we engage in sexual activities. The only people who endorse such lies are idiots and religious brainwashers. Take some chemistry and biology classes, will you?).

I guess this was more to get it out and prove to myself that it's unlikely that I am pregnant. If I am, we can both afford to get an abortion (although I can't say what that will do to our relationship..). Yes, I know there is a chance that I am but I really doubt it; I just needed to rant. Maybe get some second opinions?

Thanks.

(by "water molecules are larger than sperm cells", I meant the exact opposite. :-P)

can i reply without an account?

i realize this is a somewhat old post, but i am going through a similar situation currently. me and my gf have had sex, always use a condom, always make sure theres no holes afterwards. Also, she is on BC. However, her period is currently four days late, and she noticed some brownish discharge today, which I assume is old blood.She says her period has always been on time, and that this is the first time its been late. I'm really nervous because neither of us want her to be pregnant, we're too young. I guess what i want to know is how the situation turned out for you? Did you end up being pregnant or not? I guess im just doing this all to get my nerves out; in my mind, theres no way that she could have gotten pregnant, as we use BC and a condom, and it has never broken. I'd love to hear back from you, it would really help relieve some stress.

Did you ever find out if you where? Im the same way very very careful and now im late like over a week. Im really stressing and freaking out. I took 3 tests and they where neg. I really hope im not preg.

Same situation here! please let me know what happened. Seriously scared!

What Happen Were You Pregnant? or Not? Please I need answer Me and my girlfriend is going through the same thing

I'm in the same boat... I'm 21. I feel for you... :(

Did any of you get an answer on this? Me and my gf are stressed big time!....

Were you pregnanrlt or not? Would love to know! My bf and I made a huge mistake, we remembered the condom like half way into having sex. My period is late by clise to 2 weeks. But the tests have been negative): im also 17, i don't want to be pregnant

me and my gf had sex but it was my first time and i used a condom when we were done i pulled out and realized my condom had a hole in it. i can not afford to have a baby.

ive just had sex with my boyfriend we used a condom it didnt spit but i feel funny like my belly keeps tingling and i keep going funny but is that shock because i have done it ?

I just had sex last night. If you ever have this problem again, do not get too paranoid. I was a little paranoid at first because I had sex two days after I had my period. As long as you use all the precautions, condoms are a 98% effective rate. I read up on how to perfectly use and put on a condom and it helped a lot. Everyone gets paranoid. Its normal. But if you ever feel like you might be pregnant, buy an emergency contraceptive. It has a 99% effective rate. Stay safe!

Usually after sex you'll feel sore in places. Nerves go crazy. Most likely you're just being paranoid.

I know this is an old post, but for other girls in my situation this is for you...I am 20 years old, with a partner of 2 years. We are very careful when it comes to sex. I have a normal 28 day cycle ( give or take a few days am nearly almost on time). I use protection which is condoms and the pill, so i am double protected and always check the condoms to see if they split or have small holes in them. A few weeks ago i got light cramps i thought this was my time of the month starting, only being a day late i thought nothing of it and was sure it would appear soon. I was now 6 days late still having light cramps, sore, tired etc the normal symptoms you would get on your time of the month. Yet no period, I became worried as it has never been this late before so took 4 tests that came up negative ... well so i thought, i then contacted my GP as i still didn't feel right something felt somewhat strange. I found out i was pregnant maybe a week or 2.. The Tests were not negative there was the faintest line on all 4 so faint you needed a magnifying glass to see it. So girls if you are going though this and are worried take a test!!! That was me double protected and i still got pregnant, how it happened it don't know and never will, it does not matter how safe you are.I hope this helps, if i have worried you i am sorry and don't mean too.  x