My boyfriend and I had sex about a week ago (2 weeks Sunday) and we used a condom and I'm on birth control. The condom wasn't broken and he didn't ***. I started my white pill for my period Sunday, January 9, but it hasn't come yet. I usually don't start my period until Tuesday or Wednesday. I've also been on the pill for 3 months. I've been having cramps, bloating, food cravings, some headaches, I've been peeing a lot and I poop everyday. Are these symptoms of pregnancy? Could I be pregnant? Or am I just stressing and maybe the stress is making my period a little late? Please help me!

I've also been having trouble falling asleep lately. I'm usually emotional, so that's nothing different.

I've been having the same problems. Only cramps, bloating and a lot of gas. But it's only been a week since I had protected sex but he did cum in the condum I'm starting to fear I may be pregnant...at sixteen.