I had sex 2 weeks ago with a friend (aug 8th) using a condom. 2 weeks later(guessing around aug 17th) ive been feeling sick from the morning to night like I need to throw up, but havent. ive just recently been getting cramps in my lower abdomen and slight pains in my stomache and on my sides. My stomache has been feeling weird like bloated or gassy. I don't know what it could be from. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago (aug 24 or 25th), it came back negative. I am suppose to start my period on Monday (aug 31). I am 21 and I cannot have a baby at this time. I've been stressing a little hoping that I am not preg. I'm jus scared if I miss my period. I am in a relationship currently. The night I had sex with a friend it was a mistake. We had a few drinks. I don't want 2 find out that I'm preg because I don't know what I would tell my boyfriend. Id admit that I made a mistake. What should I do? Could i be pregnant? Please help. Thanks. Please no negative replies. :'(

Hi hon I can help you with a few more answer OK?

1. When is your usual period - as in how long is your cycle (28 - 31 days) when was your last period?
2. Was there ANY accident at all the night of the 8th!? As in condom not on right, tearing of the condom, even any penetration without condom?
3. Do you usually get cramps, pains before your period?
4. Have you been noticing any unusual periods in the last year?

I will help you get to the bottom of this OK? So try and relax - I know that's easier said than done!

Thanks. It is usually 28 days. About a month.. my last cycle was aug 3rd.. my period are pretty regular.. ever since I starting feeling sick I spoke to my friend about the condom tearing or anything.. I believe that it didn't tear because we looked at the condom to make sure. Yes there was a time where I thought I was preg but I don't recall feeling sick all day long.. I did have cramps for like a week before my period had actually started which was weird because its never did that before.

Ok! Since the condom was used correctly they are 97% effective! So I think you are cramping etc, due to your period coming on! Try and relax and let it come one naturally! Because when you are stressed out you can actually make yourself feel pregnant! Stress is a HUGE cause of delaying your period! And since you have had stress of this "Error in Judgement" this would also be contributing to your symptoms etc!

So lets wait till tommorrow or Tuesday! IF and I really mean IF you don't get your period by then - after relaxing - then take another test! But I think you dodged a bullet here honey!

Also I'm a great believer in that there is no such things as accidents! So when all of this gets worked out, perhaps take some time and really evaluate where you want to be! Is it with your BF or your "friend" I know that drinking was involved, BUT you have to realize you both weren't SO drunk to forget to wear a condom! Right?! So evaluate and search your heart OK?

Please keep me updated on how you make out! And good luck and health honey!

Thanks very much. I will try to relax so I won't delay my cycle from stressing out. It just seems really weird that this sickness from morning to night has been occuring. I've never felt this sickness like this before my period. This has been going on for 2 weeks now

Hi there I recently had a misscarriage on July.11.2009
I was bleeding for about a week and then we had sex after that
and didnt wear protection, I got my period on aug 25 i believe i'm not
100% sure I have alot on my mind right now but after all that happened
I went to get a pap done and this was like couple weeks ago she called
and they think I could still be pregnant, im just so confused like could it be possible
that I misscarried but got pregnant right after when we had sex? Or could i have misscarried
one baby and the other one is just hiding. The thing is im on my period, and i feel sick all day
not feeling like doing anything. What do you think?

IT is true that nausea IS related to pregnancy, but that would have been too early for you to have so much nausea so quickly! Lets just wait and see OK?

Is it really 2 early to have a symptom of feeling sick all day? This strted occuring 2 weeks after intercourse. When should this sick start occuring if you are indeed preg?

Do you think so? When would nausea kick in? This morning I noticed that I am started to get purple like viens on my breasts? I'm really worried now :'(

ERR!!!! Ok tommorrow I want you to go and get a blood test at your doctors office for pregnancy!!!! With these symptoms this COULD be a pregnancy! BUT lets not panic till you get checked out for sure OK? IF you don't want to go to the doctors, you can go to the local planned parenthood clinic! Either way a blood test is the best to determine once and for all!!! Let me know OK? Good luck honey!

Ok. :'(

Latinagrl, how are you doing? I'd like to hear how you're doing because it sounds like you were pretty concerned and I'd like to have an update if you can let us know. Thanks!

Hi. I am doing ok. Just going to take another test soon...

That's good to hear! Have you taken the test yet? How did it turn out? I'd like to hear back if you have any updates. Thanks!

I had unprotected sex three weekends in a row.I got my period but it was light and on top of that had sex again in the shower and stopped bleeding. A few days went by and I started feeling rly tired and sick. And then I felt bloated.and I'm having lower abdomen pain I took test frm the Dr but of course it was a urine test and it came out negative .I'm also having headaches could I still be pregnant or is it all in my head.