about six days ago i had sex for the first time. A few days later i started to feel very strange. I have had constant bloating and my stomach keeps growling, i also feel like i have no apetite. I am so scared and i dont know what to do because i am only sixteen years old. My stomach is still feeling very strange it has never felt this way before. I also had a little blood yesterday(could this be spotting). I dont understand because we used a condom and i dont think that it broke.

If you used the condom correctly then it is unlikely that you are pregnant. It is also too early to be getting pregnancy symptoms.

hello, i just wanted to specify that the day of intercourse was during my ovulation which i know give me a much greater risk of pregnancy even though i used a condom. My last period was on june 2 - to around june 6/7 and intercourse was on june 11. I am getting even more scared now because i am starting to get a lot of clear mucus when i pee and the bloating has decreased but now i am having slight cramping. I cant figure out if this is just pms or if these are pregnancy signs. It is especially hard to tell because my periods have been known to be irregular at times. So if anyone has experienced something like this and can help i would greatly appreciate it!!!