ok my last period was nov.19 and i didnt end until dec.4 or 5 i had a dr appointment on the 6th and they took a preg test and it came out neg. (i went to the dr. cause i was feeling sick of the birth control i was on and my breathing so she change me to a smaller amount of estrogen in the birth control and my first time taking it was yesterday de 10) and in the time of nov. 30(stop taking the old birth control pill) till dec. 10(when i took my new birth control pill) i have not tooked my birth control..everyday from dec 4 -10 i have had intercourse with my boyfriend...could i be pregnant? also this past few days i was having cramps..liek real sharp pains in my lower (middle/right) stomach. when i went to the dr. i have lost 11 pounds...but like i said the preg test came out neg when i took one over there. anyways can i be preg?

I have had 5 children. I had tubes tied after my 5th. Now I've missed my period going on 3 months.I took two test an both said not pregnant. What should I do? If anything.