So, my fiance and I are very sexually active. We had unprotected sex on everyday of my fertile period last month. Well I've had alot of pregnancy symptoms like cramping but i haven't had any bleeding at all and bloating and food cravings, and some foods I cannot stand, headaches, constipation, nausea and vomiting, frequent urination, my back hurting and my body just feels different. Honestly i feel pregnant! I've taken several home pregnancy test and all but 1 said negative. I went to the dr and had a positive pregnancy test and they took blood. The blood test came back negative. Then a week or so later I had a positive pregnancy test from the health department. Now I am a week late on my period and I took a test yesterday and it was negative! So idk what to do or think! Please help me! :'( please and thank you!

Please give exact dates of the different tests

Also:

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

*Nov* my period was 11/11/13-11/15/13 Had unprotected sex on 11/15, 11/16, 11/23, 11/28, 11/29, 11/30 11/27 boobs became sore (and have been this whole time) 11/30 test: error *December* Sex 12/1 12/2 test: negative 12/3 test negative 12/5 test faint positive 12/7 & 12/8 had sex 12/9 some spotting and some cramping 12/10 - 12/14 I had my "period" but it was most definitely not a normal period. I pretty much spotted the whole time and it was really dark and had like a brown mucus.. only anfew times it was like an actual period. 12/13, 12/14, 12/15 12/18 had sex fertile period 12/20 - 12/24 Ovulation 12/25 12/21 - 12/24 had sex 12/31 test positive at dr. *January* 1/2 negative blood test No show period 1/8 - 1/12 1/10 positive test at dr 1/13 neg test at home 1/8 & 1/11 had sex... I hope this helps you understand and I thank you for your advice ahead of time.. idk what to do or think..

Period starts 11 Nov & 10 Dec indicate ovulation 26 Nov, and fertile 21-26 Nov, so only the sex on 23 Nov was on a fertile day. Test on 30 Nov & 2-5 Dec were useless as implantation would not have occurred by then anyway. 31 Dec blood test seems rather early as it is the day the egg would probably have arrived in your uterus, but some blood tests seem to pick up EPF 48 hours from fertilisation. This could mean that the egg was fertilised but never implanted. Home test check for hCG levels which only occur after implantation.
More surprising is the Dr test (blood?) on 10 Jan which was followed by a home test (negative) on 13 Jan. If you are doing the test correctly, it should be accurate. I suggest another home test tomorrow and see what the result is.
Where do you live? Can you have a test at another clinic?