has anyone ever had a negative blood test after 6 days late for period and been pregnant need to know i know blood test are accurate but feel pregnant :-(

Hi there,

How many days late were you when you received the blood test? It is possible that they didn't catch it early enough. Sometimes implantation does not take place until later in some women, so the hormone will not be very high causing it to be negative. Try taking a HPT and if that's negative then maybe your body is just acting up because you are worrying. The mind is a wonderful and crazy thing sometimes. It can trick you into thinking you are pregnant when you're not.

You might want to schedule an appt with your doctor if your period doesn't start. I hope this helps.

Lakshmi wrote:

I m aslo having the same stage of Laura. I am still in a confusion if m pregnant.. This s the first time m missing a period in my life. And as we were expecting to be pregnant i cant believe the negative result from the blood test. I took the test 3-4 days after I missed my periods.:

has anyone ever had a negative blood test after 6 days late for period and been pregnant need to know i know blood test are accurate but feel pregnant :(

I have taken 5 hpt and one urine one at the doctors. ALL NEGATIVE. I just got my blood test results as well. It was negative. I was only 4 days late when i got the blood test done. Now I am 5 days late. It's soooo stressful. It's hard not to worry when you are playing the waiting game. I just want to know! So maybe we aren't pregnant or maybe we are. Time will tell :-)

Im in the same boat , 5 days late... which i never am. no spotting or anything, i feel the same pregnant as i did with my other two babies... but the hpt say neg.... ???? scared... worried... whats going on?

I am 10 days late and had a blood test taking when I was 7 days late and it was negative. I feel as if I'm pregnant. I already have 2 kids, but my tubes were tied only (8 years ago). I have slight cramping, back hurts and tired. Not sure what is wrong with me. I know people say stress, but I don't have any unusual stress and it has never caused it to be this late. Anyone have advice?

ok....so im 21, and for 3 months i didn't have a period but i had cramps really badly...i took 3 tests and they were all negative...i finally got my period this month after not having it since November...im guessing it was due to stress...

So I have been on birth control ALL my life... I have ALWAYS been regular, never missed a period. My last period was February 20th. Well I was supposed to start on March 20th, NOTHING.... Took 3 HPT 2-3 days after my missed period. Then went and took a blood test after 6 days and they were ALL Negative... Well I am not supposed to start my period ANY day (took my first inactive pill yesterday). Im not sure if I am preggers or not... but I just wish I knew... Waiting around is about the hardest thing to do!

I am 34 and have two boys ages 13 and 10. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and so far no luck. Well until this month so I thought. I am now 14 days late and have taken I don't even know how many hpt's all saying negative. Went to the DR. today for a blood test and also came up negative. I am so frustrated. I dont know what to think. I feel pregnant my body says yes but the test say no. What is going on? 8-|

I have the same thing happening to me. 7 days late and 6 negative pregnancy tests. Never been late, appart from when I was pregnant with my 11 month old son. I feel pregnant, all the signs are there. My husband thinks I'm mad and just says "why don't you just wait a week and then re-test" (easy for him to say when it's not his body)

what is an hpt test ?

Hi i have a similar problem i have two children allready i have missed my period by bout 15 days i had abdominal cramping on thursday and managed to finally get my doctor to take notice. i took bout 20 Home tests 3 being posotive but the hospital has me in all day yesterday i tested negative and they said i was constipated to gave me an enenama and some laxotives nice i still have sore breasts, sickness, tieredness and a missed period im really confussed i would put a million pounds on me being pregnant but the tests say otherwise argggggg u cant argue with blood tests

I am 8 days late on my period negative tests including blood tests and home pregnancy tests. i have never missed a period before. i am treating it as im not pregnant but i cant think of any other reasons as why i would have missed a period. And we had had sex around my ovulation time. But if the tests are all negative then how is it possible i could be pregnant?? Please HELP!

I'm so confused...

I've missed 2 periods so I took a home pregnancy test this moring with my first morning urine and it came out positive as clear as day. I then went to the doctors and their test came back negative. I'm not on any meds at all and I've got pregnancy symptoms. I have to wait 3 days for the blood test results

Can somebody please help????

Hi i am in the same boat that you were. i am currently 10 days late (i have never been late before) but i have negative blood test and 2 negative HPT tets. i am just wondering if you were pregnant at this time.

thanks!