So I just had a baby on May 23 2010, he was a month early.... I'm still breast feeding him. I got a period on July that was my first period until I started taking the Mini Pill" Errin" the Dr prescribed me... after taking this pill my period never came and got lots of headaches and my hair started to fall offf so i eventually stopped it..i only took it for 2 months...and i once i stop taking them I got my period right away,,,last period was on Oct 29 for 5-6 days..and on Friday Nov 12th we made love and i didn't know i was ovulating...
I'm worried bc when we were doing it he pulled out and seen lots of fluid and put it back in to finish....he said he didnt feel it......im wondering if the putting it back in can get me preg even if he pulled out again... i dont know im just worried bc i was ovulating..plz help me....
ive been having cramps and had 3 crying spells not sure if its it or im just freaking out...

also 2 days ago i had horrible cramps like if my period was coming and not due until the weekend ....todays wed nov 24 and the cramps are gone??