hi, im only 27 years of age i know alot of you are saying wow that is too young, and have two wonderful kids already and decided to cut my tubes, a year ago,my issue is a year after i had this done, i have noticed my levels of anxiety are extreemly up, in fact im having panic attacks, im having problems sleeping at night, and yes im over heated and cant seem to cool down alot of the times,my body heat goes limbo and out of wack, my periods are once in every three months and only usulay lasts up to three days, my moods are off the hook,i know alot of my freinds tell me it is because i have two kids now and always at home to just relax but inside i seem to not understand what is going on , and then comes the depression because of my off the handle mood swings, im always feeling realy tired ,both physcaly and just plain mentaly,i was just wondering could me cutting my tubes bring on menepause???? everything makes clear to me after i read a few lines here, but i dont fit in with the age group? what is wrong with me?????? o.O and is it just me and my friends are right i just need to relax???or is this more and are my thoughts on this manepause thing on cue????

I am only 30 years old and I am having the same type of symptoms. I had my third child when I was 27 and I have been having crazy periods, headaches and horrible mood swings. My husband thinks I am crazy sometimes. I used to always be cold and now I get hot all the time and my temper is worse than it has ever been. I have alao been having panic attacks. I used to go anywhere and do anything and now I don't really like crowds anymore.

Quote:

my levels of anxiety are extremely up, in fact im having panic attacks, im having problems sleeping at night, and yes im over heated and cant seem to cool down alot of the times,my body heat goes limbo and out of wack, my periods are once in every three months and only usually lasts up to three days, my moods are off the hook,

That could also be a thyroid problem (hyperthyroidism). Another symptom would be weight loss. It's easy to confirm the suspicion (or rule it out) with a blood test.

Finding a doc who can get someone's thyroid levels right is another matter, but first things first...