I started having mini panic attacks a year ago, and they were very rare, ever since the summer i have been having more and more panic attacks. I cant breath and i cant think of anything except how im ending up and my trail of thoughts usually end up with me dying or killing myself, please help me im very scared

Having panic attacks is a really horrid experience and can make life really difficult. They can occur for many reasons, but the truth of the matter is that even when you are having one you really can breathe, and you aren't at any risk. Your thoughts are known as 'catastrophizing' which is thinking and fearing the worst.

You should to go and see you doctor who can refer to a psychologist or psychotherapist - and don't think for one minute this only happens to you - it doesn't! Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can be really effective for panic disorder and you might find it really helps. Good luck!

I did tell my parents and they don't believe me and so i have no means of paying for a doctor. And thank you btw, your post helps in a way. Do u know any way i can avoid it or ...

Why don't you try some breathing exercises, that can really help. Try diaphragmatic breathing, it's where you use your tummy to breathe in, and relax to breathe out - it's how babies breathe, and it's really natural. Count 7 in slowly, and 7 out slowly. Slowing your breathing down will really help. Also, I know this might sound a bit hippy-ish, but relaxation CDs/downloads will really help if you take 20 minutes to do them. It can also really help you get back to sleep on a night when you start worrying about the attacks - I know, I've been there! ;-)