i had a tubal 5 yrs ago but have all the signs of pregnancy i am 26 .i have back ache headache tired all the time lower adomainal pains mood swings over emotionall .i have the falope rings placed .just wonder what the chance are that i am perggers .last normal period was nov 16 2006

I know what you are going through i have two beautiful little girls my youngest is two years old and i had my tubes tied iam now 28 and re married and have not had aperiod this month and i am thinking i could be pregant but scared to find out

I havn't gotten my period since end of december. I had a tubal almost 4 yrs. ago. I am having top signs of being pregnant nausious, weird cravings, peeing alot. I have taken test but came up negative. I have Dr. apnt. end of this month. I swear i even feel something moving. Whats up? Anyone any suggestions???

well i am 27 i had a tubligation after my son was born he is three years old now. i have missed my period for about 2 months now i took the dallor pregnacey test many times and it has turned out neg- im so confused help!!!

? I am 44 years old and had a tubal ligation 25 years ago. I have missed 5 periods. About two months ago I was nauseated for almost two weeks. I am still not showing any signs of periods. I took a htp at that time and it was negative. Is there a possibility of pregnancy still? I don't have any signs of menopause. I really need someone's advice.

I have the same thing going on. My last period was December 25, 2009. Nothing since. Had Tubal 23 years ago. I am now 47. It's been 6 months now and 3 weeks ago I started having movement. January & February home tests showed negative. It is now July. This week movement is all the time w/ kicking sensation and heard fetal heart beat on store monitor. My first appt with a doctor is not until 7/27/10. Company insurance(had to use their doctors) & July 27 was first available appt. According to my calculations, my due date should be 9/27/2010 which gives me just 2 months after my first doctor's appt. All signs say preggo. I'll just have to wait & See.