Anxiety. Feeling unwell and uncomfortable all the time. Fidgety for no apparent reason. Feel unsafe, paranoid, withdrawn from everyone els? Panic attacks. Out of the blue feelings of going to die. Want to run. Scared of things which seem very unlikely to happen but ur panic stricken for up to hours on end. If u have any questions or comments i am a expert on these and other mental health problems. Reply and i will anser as soon as i can.

i get think i get panic attacks all i can do is burp to get pass them why

I think I'm having panic disorder but I'm not sure it just kinda came out of nowhere I really need help I dont know what to do!

i' have been suffering from extreme nausea for almost 2 years now. I did almost every test possable to fiqure out what is wrong. Alot of the doctors that i see say i need to see a phyciologist. my symptoms are (NAUSEA, trouble breathing, (Sometimes) heart palpatatios, hot flashes. and cramps. irregural periods. havent had a period in 3 months. and im only 19 years old. Any suggestions?

im 22 and have had panic attacks since i was 15 when my dad died. they have been hardly existant for the past year or 2 but in the past month they have hit me again. always worried about my body but i can never tell is it the attacks causing physical symptoms or vice versa. my chest is achey, arms are weak, have trouble focusing, breathing is shallow and pulse races often. im in my last year of college so theres a lot of pressure and recently my uncle died and my dog. could this be why they are starting up again.

I had passed out a couple of times getting my blood drawn, and waiting to visit someone at the hospital. Before I just got over it and now I am dwelling on the past. My college was having a blood drive and everyone was talking about it and I almost passed out by freaking myself out. Ever since I have freaked out over everything and I feel the overwhelming experience that I was going to pass out all the time. What can I do, I am so scared!

I'm 15, and I'm not sure if I am having panic attacks or not.
My doctor says they are either panice or stress attacks. It is like a stabbing pain in my chest right below the collar bone, where it feels like its being squeezed and stabbed at the same time. I've looked up symptoms and they match panic attacks. They started last year when I was in a pizza parlor in chicago, and it didn't go away for several hours. Then it didn't come back until this weekend, where it was really really bad and didn't go away for 4 days.

Help, what do I do? And is this in fact, a stress or panic attack?

Hi I have been having panic/anxiety attacks lately, I've been in an car accident a few months earlier plus had surgery a week after the car accident, I was already worried about the surgery already this just knocked me off of track. I just recently changed mental health doctor and counselor therapist. The doctor put me on Xanax 0.5 1 or 2 tab every 12 hours, Citalopram (celexa) 20 mg 1/2 daily for 1 week then take 1 tab each morning for 2 weeks then take 2 tabs each morning, and Seroquel 50 mg 1/2 tab each night for 1 week then to start 1 tab for 2 weeks after those 2 weeks up take 2 every night. I feel like I can't breathe , I feel like coldness like a flushing feeling that scares me like something is about to happen, then my heart be racing The Pvc's are weird to me had cat scans done on my head MRIS and Xrays done EKGS, ECO done recently gotten out the hospital a few weeks ago ER thought it was TIA but thank Heavenly Father God And My Savior Lord Jesus I was just fine Anxiety/Panic Disorder have diabetes type 2 , high blood pressure . Feel like just running away .