Hello guys, I was wondering does any of you in here has those ugly morning panic attacks? Well, I do and I am trying to cope with them, but it seems to me that I don't have any success at all.

So, I wake up in 5 am every morning because I can't sleep and in that time they start to bother me. I never had any of those attacks during the night, tnx God, but in the morning when I need to take my kids to the kindergarten and when I need to go to job, those attacks are pretty much unbearable.

I was wondering do you even have a idea what can I do about early morning panic attacks?

Hello Brenda.

For how long do you have those morning panic attacks? I understand how you feel, it is hard stage of life when you are aware that alone you can't change any single thing.

There are some ways that can help you minimize anxiety attacks in the morning. 

Here is one - you should go jogging during the day! It helps you relax your muscles. Second thing that you can do is to try to be positive every day and if you are doing some exercises, make them positive as well.

Get rid of ugly thoughts and people who are bothering you!

Hey there! Tnx God that I finally found someone who can understand me. I just can't describe you how I feel in the morning. I wish that I don't need to get up from my bed! I hate when I need to do my obligations, when I need to go to my work. I just don't like it. About that, I am jogging every single day after work, but it seems that this doesn't help me. I made an appointment with my doctor for three days, so I will wait to see what he is going to tell me. I was thinking to change my diet program, but I don't see what this has to do with my panic attacks and how this can help me. I think that I am losing my mind.

Meditating helps me

That is a good piece of advice right there, you should start meditating, it will work great when it comes to treating your panic attacks, it will make you more calm and peaceful. You could also do morning yoga, at the moment when the sun goes out, you have no idea how awesome this feels like. I would assume that after a month of practicing yoga and meditation you could maybe completely overcome your panic attacks, I can't guarantee it but it is definitely possible. Once you get on it, these panic attacks that are waking you up in the morning are going to disappear.

Don't do anything before you talk to your doctor. Just keep doing whatever you were doing so far and wait for those three days before you talk to the doctor. He is probably going to redirect you to a psychologist but let's just wait and see what will happen. When it comes to your early morning panic attacks, I don't think that there is anything that you can do at the moment to stop these from occurring but you can definitely learn how to cope with these, you just have to try it and don't give up on the first obstacle, of course.

@Guest - I really was thinking about meditation. I even started with it but...Nothing! I don't know was I doing something bad or are there some rules that I need to follow to learn how to meditate?
@Guest who posted after Nina did - Is this really necessary to consult my doctor? I mean, I don't know how meditation can harm me if I learn to do it properly and I start to do it at my home? I am sure that it can't harm me. But I would like to know how to practice meditation and yoga? And why doctor has to be in this at the first place? Why I can't do some things alone, without consulting someone? Or at least try?

Because I don't think that you will be able to overcome this on your own. You can try it on your own if you want to but there's no need to, you even already made an appointment with your doctor so just go along with it. Panic attacks and anxiety are not things which should be treated on your own so the best thing that you could do is definitely to talk to a doctor.

You can try meditating, meditation is an awesome thing and it definitely can't harm you and neither can yoga, you can find some info on the internet about these things.

I think that it is important to talk to your doctor and then to a psychologist in order to determine the exact cause of your panic attacks. If you don't find out the cause and treat it, even when you successfully deal with your panic attacks they are likely to come back again caused by the same thing that is causing them now, this is the only reason because of which you should consult with a psychologist. You can indeed treat panic attacks on your own but I don't think that you are able to go that deep to discover the cause of them.

Deni is right, even if you somehow manage to treat panic attacks on your own, they can come back because you did not treat the cause. A good friend of mine was suffering from panic attacks and it was horrible to watch her while experiencing one of these things. It was me who searched for information regarding how to treat this and it was me who convinced her to go and talk to a psychologist. She got better, she no longer has panic attacks and we started dating, I am actually going to propose to her in a couple of days.

You can't treat it without getting any help and you should be aware of this. You just don't know how to treat it. OK, I agree that yoga and meditation are really amazing things when you need to cure something, but you don't know are they cure for you, right? You alone said that you have never tried it and you don't even know how to meditate.

I agree with Guest who told you that you are not able to cope with it on your own, I don't want to mention that you are not able to overcome it alone.