Hi My names Ashley and I am 18 years old I am 5'3 and weight 191. I am currently diaganosed with Bi-polar, Depression, Anxiety disorder, and PSTD. I have currently been very stressed out lately, and having severe panic attacks. These panic attacks are so severe that they can last up to 2 hours and i usally end up going to sleep with them and waking up to them. Well the past several days my back (btw My back is in bad shape, i believe to have a slipped discs as well as pniched nerves, because my right toe is slightly numb) Has been very tense and my right artery in my neck has been pulsating randomly. It doesnt do it constanstly but does it randomly, I believe when im in a panic attack. Also, ever since these severe panic attacks have been occuring, I also randomly have as i would call them "half a second black outs" My eyes just flash to darkness for not even a split second, As if i were blinking but just out of nowhere. I am really concerned about this, and right now have no insurance to go to a doctor. I was told by the hospital that they wouldnt be able to really do anything for me, but only refer me to a specalist. I need someones help. I'm really scared and these symptoms are making me even more of a nervous wreck. Does anyone know what it possibly could be?

-Ashley

im 17 and 102 lbs and i have half a second black outs and i have not been diagnosed with the disorders but i suffer from depression and anxiety i just dont have enough money for a specialist to tell me so... i have had around 15 panic attacks in the last 3-4 years! if you find anything out tell me!!!!

need to ask neuro dr about a Chiari Malformation will need MRI to check for it.

I know this was a long time ago, but have your thyroid checked. And get checked for Hashimoto's. I am hoping that you have already gotten the help that you need. But if it is your thyroid all the problems that you have been diagnosed with are just symptoms and they will go away if you get the proper treatment.