Hi.. Im 29 yrz old.. I had a dughter almost 5 yrz old.. Im trying to concive but cant.. Bcoz im hving irragulaer periodz.. Now im taking progyluton pills to regular the periods.. My question is.. Can i pregnent during taking that pills or not.. Plz reply me.. Im very worried..

Remember the advice given from any SteadyHealth member is not from a medical professional.

To the best of what I could view online, the drug is not available in Canada where I live, it is used for multiple uses and one of them is as a birth control to prevent pregnancies.  Now the proglyuton itself is a synthetic form of estrogen so do be careful how long your doctor has you taking this drug.

My suggestion as a non-medical professional due to having irregular periods thus not sure when you are ovulating to conceive/pregnant - would be to just have sex ALL THE TIME with your husband/partner.  The more often you have sexual relations the greater your chances of getting pregnant with a baby.  Do away with the pills all together and get your body healthy by your diet/food you eat everyday.

Good luck and hope this helps

I'm 23 years old n use progyluton 5 months ago can it protect frm pragnancy