as though i m trying from 11 month ,n still didnt get pregnant ...but from last 6 months i have little spotting befor my period .. i start 5-6 dayz before my period...is it normal or what i always think itz implanation ,but after some dayz i got the periodz..which last from 5-6 dayz ...i am very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr depressed ,, wait for ur replies..... :'(
:'(

Hi! I'm sorry to heat that. Spotting before period is nothing to worry about but it can be confusing from time to time. It's a good thing that your periods are regular, that means that you can easily track your fertile days and try a little bit harder on those days :-D Have you seen your gynecologist about this, maybe he could give you some good advice. Your husband should check if his seamen is perfectly healthy as well. Don't give up. Good luck.